
I'm so serious!
I have discovered 'groups' on Flickr. They are composed of Flickr members that pool their photos, and there are groups for everything under the sun. If you like looking at photos of cats, I joined two Cat Groups, I love my cat and Orange Cats.
For whatever topic you are interested in, go to the Groups page and type in a term or terms, or browse all Groups. Check out Flickr's blog as well. Members often enter Members or Groups of note.
My sister has even joined Flickr. She is a very good photographer. I cannot wait to see her photos all in one place. If she allows, I'll post the link once she has uploaded some photos.
The photo in this entry seems to be everyone's favorite so far. I am having a lot of fun with this service, if you can't tell...
For whatever topic you are interested in, go to the Groups page and type in a term or terms, or browse all Groups. Check out Flickr's blog as well. Members often enter Members or Groups of note.
My sister has even joined Flickr. She is a very good photographer. I cannot wait to see her photos all in one place. If she allows, I'll post the link once she has uploaded some photos.
The photo in this entry seems to be everyone's favorite so far. I am having a lot of fun with this service, if you can't tell...
No comments:
Post a Comment