Saturday, April 30, 2005

event(5.1) what's your code?

Geeks have one. Shouldn't bloggers have a code to describe themselves as well? Answer 13 questions at blogger <code /> to get your blogger code and let other bloggers know who you are.

I have displayed my code in my profile. Now you can get to know a little more about me as a blogger.

Looking to decode a blogger code? Copy and paste the code to the blogger code decoder.

My blogger <code />: B2 d t k s+ u f- i o x- e- l+ c-- (decode it!) decoded:

I've been blogging for 3-6 months. I own 1 domain and keep my blog and any other content I produce on the same site. I use Blogger, BigBlogTool, upsaid or other similar service to update a site on my own web host. I link only to sites I like to read (and sites that I have time to read) on a regular basis. I usually check my stats about once a day but I don't keep any records or running tallies. I link to the standard A-list blogs (Megnut, Kottke, Robot Wisdom, etc.), because I enjoy reading their sites regularly. I don't post that frequently. In fact, I'm lucky if I manage to post 2 or 3 new entries a week. I blog from either home or work, but only after my work is done and when I get some free time. My entries are a mix of some original material, some web links, and links and comments about other blogs. I might flirt a little with other bloggers, but anything beyond that is out of the question. I haven't posted, and don't plan on posting, any photos of myself on my blog. I usually check out most of the surveys I run across, but I only blog the results if I find them interesting or favorable. Nearly all of my offline friends, family members, and co-workers know about my blog, and that's fine.

No comments: