Hey! I'm trying to get some work done here- do you mind?</kidding>
Seriously, I am working on re-laying out this page, converting it from a 2-column layout to 3-columns. Hopefully I can come back and edit this entry with 'news you can use'. Or some more crap about me...
I got a new web host today (finally- I've been without for a while). My site now consists of a nifty placeholder page. Perhaps I can blather on about that a little bit.
Enjoy the moon!
Seriously, I am working on re-laying out this page, converting it from a 2-column layout to 3-columns. Hopefully I can come back and edit this entry with 'news you can use'. Or some more crap about me...
I got a new web host today (finally- I've been without for a while). My site now consists of a nifty placeholder page. Perhaps I can blather on about that a little bit.
Enjoy the moon!
<edit>
Okay, so a liquid layout it ain't. My apologies to those viewing with an 800x600 screen resolution. I'll be doing plenty o' tweaking and will be working on that.
</edit>
Okay, so a liquid layout it ain't. My apologies to those viewing with an 800x600 screen resolution. I'll be doing plenty o' tweaking and will be working on that.
</edit>
2 comments:
Tsk, tsk. It's not nice to spam...
Post a Comment