skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
traceLine
A trace line connects a sequence of events. Navigate the trace...
Saturday, January 29, 2005
event(1.4) blog comments poll
Why don't you leave comments for blog entries?
I just don't care enough about anything to comment.
I care, but I'm not sure if I should (I'm so shy!).
I read blogs as a casual interest. Don't pressure me!
It never crossed my mind to leave comments. Hmmm...
Hey! Don't forget about us that do! I want to vote, too.
Free polls from Pollhost.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2005
(48)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(24)
▼
January
(17)
event(1.6) IE considered harmful
event(1.5) Iraq election log
event(1.4) blog comments poll
event(1.3) reliability issues
event(1.2) the mad ones
event(1.1) instant artist
event(1.0) dsl monopoly
event(0.9) the night sky
event(0.8) movie dates
event(0.7) shattered image
event(0.6) perfect companionship
event(0.5) new layout
event(0.4) of blogs & blogging
event(0.3) poems for free
event(0.2) demon walking
event(0.1) one last howl
event(0.0) the beginning
About Me
traceLine
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment