Thanks go to my sister for sending me the release dates for her movie picks for the upcoming year. She and I have very similar taste in movies, and I am looking forward to seeing these:
May 09, 2005 - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (!)
May 19, 2005 - Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Jun 29, 2005 - War of the Worlds (Spielberg)
Nov 18, 2005 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Dec 14, 2005 - King Kong (Peter Jackson, LOTR Director)
May 19, 2005 - Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Jun 29, 2005 - War of the Worlds (Spielberg)
Nov 18, 2005 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Dec 14, 2005 - King Kong (Peter Jackson, LOTR Director)
Now my friends will discover that I'm a Harry Potter fan. I hope they still respect me in the morning...
I'll be posting an entry about the Full Moon tomorrow night. Catch you then.
I'll be posting an entry about the Full Moon tomorrow night. Catch you then.
No comments:
Post a Comment