Thursday, February 03, 2005

event(1.9) who are you?

I don't think a blog is a blog without this little survey somewhere on it. If you have some time to kill, copy/paste and answer the following questions in the comment box. I should probably be very afraid to post this...

01. Who are you?
02. Have we ever met?
03. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
04. Describe me in one word.
05. What reminds you of me?
06. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
07. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
08. Do you ever yearn?*
09. What makes you come back here?
10. Are you going to put this on your weblog and see what I say about you?

*Okay, I pulled that question from a Seinfeld episode.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

01. Who are you?
Have you forgotten already?
02. Have we ever met?
Not in this space or time... yet.
03. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Console Cowboy. Anyone who has read William Gibson's books will know why.
04. Describe me in one word.
It's hard to pick just one. Passionate.
05. What reminds you of me?
Towering storms.
06. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
Big skies.
07. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
Never.
08. Do you ever yearn?
Yes. Yes, I do.
09. What makes you come back here?
To see what you're currently on about. It'll be interesting to see what direction you take this weblog once you settle into it.
10. Are you going to put this on your weblog and see what I say about you?
If I had a one, I would.

SD

Anonymous said...

01. Who are you?
Me
02. Have we ever met?
Not face to face
03. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
PC Guru. Because you helped me so much with mine. I am such an embryo when it comes to computers.
04. Describe me in one word.
Intelligent
05. What reminds you of me?
The moon now!
06. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
A plane ticket, you're too far away.
07. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
Not really
08. Do you ever yearn?*
I'll have to think about that.
09. What makes you come back here?
The pretty pictures. lol
10. Are you going to put this on your weblog and see what I say about you?
I don't have a blog either. Email me your answers.

I'm yearning for sleep right now. Good Night!