I have yet to see a haiku from that generator that has not evoked some strong imagery for me. I like the poem you got.
The haiku I posted on this entry was modelled after the generated ones, but in my own words- though I did notice 'fierce' and 'fiercely' seem to come up often in the generator. I wanted a word that gave the feel of angry, stabbing starlight, and it was a fit.
Keep playing! If you get some good ones, feel free to post them here or under the 'instant poet' entry.
2 comments:
Lin - I went to that Haiku site and found one that I really like.
pauper recollects
mildly harshly, ripples gnaw
disillusioned light
It just seemed to go together. It has great imagery.
I have yet to see a haiku from that generator that has not evoked some strong imagery for me. I like the poem you got.
The haiku I posted on this entry was modelled after the generated ones, but in my own words- though I did notice 'fierce' and 'fiercely' seem to come up often in the generator. I wanted a word that gave the feel of angry, stabbing starlight, and it was a fit.
Keep playing! If you get some good ones, feel free to post them here or under the 'instant poet' entry.
Post a Comment