Wednesday, February 23, 2005

event(3.8) more online galleries

You are cordially invited to view my peteyNet photoset, courtesy of Flickr. I've only got 20 photos up at this point, but with having an online photo gallery being so painless, I will have more up soon.

With the free version of Flickr, I am limited to 3 photosets, but that should be sufficient for now. I'd like to have a second one for my photos around Lake Merritt, the wildlife sanctuary I live next to. That's all I can foresee wanting in the near future. Flickr allows photos only, so I won't be able to use them to display my flame fractal art.

Two posts in a row about the same online service, but I am sufficiently impressed with Flickr's service to feel it is warranted. Once you've seen my photoset, you ought to check out others. I have seen some great stuff there today.

I'm jazzed about being able to have my photos up again, until I re-tool my galleries at 640k.net. And maybe this will encourage me to go shoot some more stuff at the Lake.

Enjoy the full Moon! Tonight's moon is known by some as the Full Snow Moon.

1 comment:

Fading redhead said...

Sigh. Petey's delicate beauty conveyed by the wonders of technology and cyberspace--and, of course, the talented coder behind traceLine!