Tuesday, February 22, 2005

event(3.7) tiny random galleries

I will be testing my Flickr 'badge' somewhere on this page- just not sure where to fit it in, lol. I got an account with Flickr and uploaded just a few photos of Petey. I configured my badge to show 1 random photo in a thumbnail size.

Setting up the account and uploading is a breeze. There is also a little upload program you can download so that you can upload photos to Flickr directly from your computer. I DLed it but haven't installed it yet.

You can set up galleries on Flickr and make them private or public, invite friends to view, view others' photos, leave and receive comments, display your photos on a blog or web site, and even create your own photo blog.

I'll see how this goes, and if it goes well, I may have a tiny random gallery of Pete and of some of my Lake Merritt photos.


edited to add:
The tiny gallery is in the left sidebar, at the top. I'll be working on styling it. And perhaps add some more photos. The photos should change with each view of the page.

No comments: